A comprehensive list of the file formats we can provide for transcription and videography
Transcript File Formats
Our standard file format delivery is a PDF for the following file types:
- Rough transcript
- Certified copy full-sized transcript
- Certified copy condensed transcript
All transcripts are searchable and stored digitally in your firm dashboard. We can also provide PTX and Library Exchange Format (LEF) files upon request.
Video File Formats
Steno offers various video products to meet your unique needs, including standard, text to video sync, and picture in picture. Choose the option that works best for you.
As a default for standard and picture in picture video orders, we provide an MP4 (720p resolution) file.
For an additional fee, we can provide MOV or AVI file formats or different video resolutions (i.e., 1080p)
For audio, we provide an MP3 file. For an additional fee, we can also offer WAV files.
If you order text to video sync, you will receive a DepoView Digital Video Transcript file. For an additional fee, we can provide any of the following file formats.
- AMICUS transcript (AMI)
- inData TrialDirector standard load file (CMS)
- inData TrialDirector exhibits load file (OLL)
- Sanction load file (MDB)
- CT Summation transcript, exhibit load file (SBF)
- CT Summation load file (DII)
- LiveNote load file (PTF or VID)
- LiveNote exhibits load file (EXH)
- Timaro Post-Production Timestamp file (PTS)
- ASCII transcript (TXT)
- OpenDVT XML (XML)
If you need a file format not contained in this list, email your account manager or email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to provide it.